Questions on the website
- Where is it possible to find the addresses of showrooms, distributors, suppliers in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, etc.?
- Where fire safety and other certificates of tile compliance can be downloaded?
- How to download high resolution images?
- Where can the general catalog be downloaded?
- What should you do if you want buy tiles that are no long in production for a project?
- Is it possible to buy tiles directly at the factory?
- What are the conditions for being able to collaborate with Italon?
- Is it possible to get special prices for Italon tiles?
- How can be known Italon product prices?
- Is it possible to receive Italon samples and catalogs?
- How to design tile laying?
Laying, cleaning and maintenance
- How to treat glossy and opaque surfaces?
- How to lay the tiles on surfaces with the frequent presence of water?
- Which collections are suitable for facing the facades?
- Which joint should the porcelain tile be laid with?
- Is it possible to lay traditional tiles on the floor?
- Is it possible to install porcelain stoneware on the wall?
- Is it possible to lay the porcelain tile on the floor with underfloor heating?
Product technical characteristics
- What is the difference between tiles’ finishes?
- What is the difference between porcelain and ceramic tiles?
- How acceptable is warped tile?
- Abrasion / wear resistance of tiles?
- What kind of tiles is less slippery?
- How slippery is a Lux surface?
- Which tiles are suitable for the kitchen?
- Quali piastrelle si raccomandano per i bagni?
- What is the difference between rectified and non-rectified tiles?
- What is the thickness of the tile? Does it depend on the format or tile surface?
- Quali piastrelle si può usare nei balconi ed all’esterno?
- What is an abrasion value of the Lux surface?
- Is it true that the granite chips are added to porcelain stoneware?
- What is the difference between full-body coloured porcelain stoneware and glazed porcelain?
- La superficie delle piastrelle Lux: quanto facilmente si possono formare i graffi?
- What are the lapped tiles?
- What is the wear resistance class of porcelain stoneware?
- Tile caliber - what is it?
- Which tile is best suited for wall: white clay or red clay?
- Which tiles are good for high mechanical load areas?
- Are waste materials from the production process used in the production of porcelain stoneware?
- What is the shade of tiles?
- Which tile structures / textures exist?
- What is the repeatability of the design on the tiles?
- What is the difference between the various surfaces based on the coefficient of slipperiness and abrasion?
- Where can porcelain stoneware be used?
- Do marble effect tiles have to be laid according to the graphics?
- Which tiles are good for the kitchen splashback?